Our Response to COVID-19
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and according to recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), PRC Medical is implementing these procedures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- All scheduled patients will be screened by phone the day of their appointment and at the door before registering.
- Patients experiencing the following will not be allowed entry:
- Fever, coughing or shortness of breath, congestion, or sore throat;
- Exposure to someone who has these symptoms;
- Tested positive for COVID-19;
- Traveled out of the country or to a high-risk area;
- A member of their household who has experienced any of these.
- No visitors will be allowed entry to the facility or care area.
- Patient and staff areas and frequently used items will be disinfected regularly before and after any contact. Personal sanitation supplies are also available.
PRC Medical’s regularly scheduled hours may change as we provide our services in the midst of COVID-19. We’re continuing to monitor the situation and status of COVID-19 in our area and are responding accordingly.